- Moslem’s paper on "An Integrated safe and fast recovery scheme from soft errors," is accepted for publication at DAC 2017.
- Edward‘s paper on "Crossroads – Time-Sensitive Autonomous Intersection Management," is accepted for publication at DAC 2017.
- Yooseong defended his thesis successfully. Congratulations!
- Aviral is serving as Program Committee chair of CODES+ISSS.
- Reiley‘s paper on "Systematic Methodology for the Quantitative
Analysis of Pipeline Register Reliability in Embedded Systems," is accepted for publication at IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems.
- Aviral is serving as associate editor of Transactions on Multi Scale Computing Systems (TMSCS).
- Moslem’s paper on "ZDC: A Compiler technique for Zero Silent Data Corruption," is accepted for publication at DAC 2016.
- Jian’s paper on "Software Coherence Management on Non-Coherent Cache Multi-cores," received Prof. N. N. Biswas Best Student Paper award at VLSI Design 2016.
- Aviral is serving as associate editor of Transactions on
Embedded Computing Systems (TECS).
I work in the systems area of computer science and engineering. My
research interests lie at the hardware-software interface. In
particular, I am keenly interested in investigating compilers and
More details about these research topics is on my lab research page.
- Coftware Managed Manycore architectures
- Programmable accelerators.
- Protection from soft errors.
- Time in Cyber-Physical Systems
I regularly teach the following courses at ASU:
Here are my answers to some of the
interesting questions from students.
In addition, I teach professional courses on Low Power Computing
and Multicore Computing in universities (for Masters and
Ph.D. level students), and industry. With power and parallelism now in
the front and center of any system design, this is course seeks to
train the workforce in the fundamentals, challenges, basic and some
advanced solutions. To see if your students or employees
need this course, please see the course contents here.
Note to new Students
If you are a student at ASU, and some of the topics that I work on
engage you, the way to get into my team starts by doing well in one of
my classes. If you are a prospective student, please go through my inquiry page to see if there is some
challenge that particularly strikes you, and you would like to take
on. I am not taking any students for summer internships, so please do
not enquire. Mails about internship will not be answered.