| Design Foundation | Rev 12 Sep 99 |
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
G | Glossary return
- n. 1. A complete range or extent. 2. Music The entire series of recognized notes.
- The mathematics of the properties, measurement, and relationships of points, lines, angles, surfaces, and solids.
A system of geometry: Euclidean geometry.
A geometry restricted to a class of problems or objects: solid geometry.
- geometry, analytic
- The analysis of geometric structures and properties principally by algebraic operations on variables defined in terms of position coordinates.
- geometry, plane
- The geometry of planar figures.
- geometry, solid
- The branch of mathematics that deals with three-dimensional figures and surfaces.
- geometry, vector
| dictionary.com |
| Glossary return | Design Fundamentals return | Home return |
Prof Thomas Detrie | email@example.com