Owner: Thomas Swink
Location: Shasta, California
Transfer case: Dana 18 w/OD
March 01, 1999
Here's some info on my 53 Willys.
I'm selling it (sniff) to move back to New England soon.
Happy motoring to ya!
- Have owned it two years.
- Purchased in Sedona, Arizona and used it there as primary vehicle.
- Dropped drive shafts and towed to Shasta, CA.
- Currently in use.
- Runs strong and dependably.
- "granny" gear is AWESOME for rough terrain!
- Car has apparently always been in dry climate due to exceptional body
condition (no rust, rot, filler, or welds on body!)
- While not restored, it is frequently admired for its appearance.
- exposed interior
- non-original tail lights, seats, & tailgate and 283 V8
- Nine additional 16" wheels.
- 6' rigid tow bar comes with it.
- Five matching 15" tires on vehicle.
- 3sp w/od & hi/lo 4wd
- tile red & beige w/white top
More questions? ....feel free to e-mail
Thank you! Regards,
||© Richard B. Grover 1997, 1998.
Thursday, March 1, 2001