Registration fees cover workshop proceedings, presentations, and refreshments. Please note that registration fees are non-refundable.
The proceedings of SBP09 available at Amazon.com for $129.00.
Please use one of the following forms to complete your registration. Receipts will be available at the workshop upon request.
The SBP09 workshop will take place at the Fiesta Inn Resort in Phoenix, Arizona. The hotel provides the following rates (excluding tax) for workshop attendees between March 30th - April 2nd, 2009.
The cut-off date for reservation is March 9th, 2009.
Reservations can be made online or by phone 1(800)528-6481 (group code ASU - COMPUTING SCIENCE).
Fiesta Resort Conference Center
Nearby Airport and Shuttle Service:
Phoenix Sky harbor International Airport is located 5 miles away (around 10 minutes driving) from the hotel. Shuttle service is available between airport and Fiesta Inn Resort. The shuttles leave every 1/2 hour. Please proceed to the courtesy desk after arrival at the airport; dial Fiesta Inn Resort and the hotel complementary shuttle will come and pick you up.
From Sky harbor airport to Fiesta Inn Resort:
1. Take exit towards Highway 202
2. Before getting into 202, take the Priest Dr. Exit toward Center Pkwy.
3. Turn right at N Priest Dr. and drive 2 miles.
4. The hotel is on your right once you pass the intersection of Broadway Road and Priest Dr.
View Larger Map
From Fiest Inn Resort to Sky Harbor airport:
1. Head north on S Priest Dr. for 2.2 miles.
2. Turn left onto the ramp to airport once you pass the bridge (Just follow the signs there)
3. Keep on the left lane and follow the signs to the airport.
View Larger Map
Supported by: AFOSR, AFRL, and ONR; Sponsored by NSF, and NIH.