Strategic Decision Making Spreadsheets
You can obtain the Excel spreadsheets presented in Strategic Decision Making: Multiobjective Decision Analysis with Spreadsheets from this page in either of the two ways listed below. (The bibliographic
citation for this book is Craig W. Kirkwood, Strategic Decision Making: Multiobjective Decision Analysis with Spreadsheets, Duxbury Press, Belmont, CA, 1997, ISBN 0-534-51692-0.
These spreadsheets are in dual Excel 97 and 5.0/95 format and should work
properly with almost any version of Excel.
- Press here to download the zip archive SPREADS.zip (146,876 bytes) containing all the spreadsheets listed below.
- Download each of the separate spreadsheets listed below. Depending on how your
web browser is configured, it may automatically start Excel and load the
spreadsheet into Excel. If this happens, save the spreadsheet under the
appropriate name. If the browser does not automatically start Excel, then it
will ask you what name you want to save the file under. After the file is
downloaded,you can start Excel to access it.
- Section 4.7 spreadsheet (Sec4-7.xls, 49,664 bytes).
- Section 4.8 spreadsheet (Sec4-8.xls, 71,168 bytes).
- Section 6.8 spreadsheet (Sec6-8.xls, 51,200 bytes).
- Section 7.5 spreadsheet (Sec7-5.xls, 33,792 bytes).
- Section 7.6 spreadsheet (Sec7-6.xls, 34,816 bytes).
- Section 7.7 spreadsheet (Sec7-7.xls, 107,520 bytes).
- Section 8.1 spreadsheet (Sec8-1.xls, 39,936 bytes).
- Section 8.2 spreadsheet (Sec8-2.xls, 72,192 bytes).
- Section 8.3 spreadsheet (Sec8-3.xls, 50,688 bytes).
Return to ASU decision analysis resources page.
Last updated October 8, 2012.