- Nur Kamarudin, Vineeth Rakesh, Ghazaleh Beigi, Lydia Manikonda, Huan Liu, "A Study of Reddit -- Users Response to Rape", ASONAM, 2018, [pdf]
- Lydia Manikonda, Ghazaleh Beigi, Huan Liu, Subbarao Kambhampati, "Twitter for Sparking a Movement, Reddit for Sharing the Moment: #metoo through the Lens of Social Media", SBP-BRiMS 2018 (Also available on Preprint arXiv arXiv:1803.08022) [pdf]
- Lydia Manikonda, Subbarao Kambhampati, "Tweeting AI: Perceptions of Lay vs Expert Twitterati", International AAAI Conference on Web and Social Media, 2018, [pdf]
- Lydia Manikonda, Aditya Deotale, Subbarao Kambhampati, "What's up with Privacy?: User Preferences and Privacy Concerns in Intelligent Personal Assistants ", AAAI/ACM Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Ethics and Society (AIES) 2018 [pdf]
- Lydia Manikonda, Cameron Dudley, Subbarao Kambhampati, "Tweeting AI: Perceptions of AI-Tweeters (AIT) vs Expert AI-Tweeters (EAIT)", 2017, Preprint arXiv:1704.08389 [pdf]
- Lydia Manikonda, Tathagata Chakraborti, Kartik Talamadupula, Subbarao Kambhampati, "Herding the Crowd: Using Automated Planning for Better Crowdsourced Planning", Human Computation Journal Vol 4, No 1 2017 [pdf]
- Lydia Manikonda, Shirin Sohrabi, Biplav Srivastava, Kartik Talamadupula, Subbarao Kambhampati, "Extracting Incomplete Planning Action Models from Unstructured Social Media Data to Support Decision Making", Workshop on Knowledge Engineering for Planning and Scheduling, ICAPS, 2017 [pdf]
- Lydia Manikonda, Munmun De Choudhury, "Modeling and Understanding Visual Attributes of Mental Health Disclosures in Social Media", CHI 2017 [pdf]
- A patent on "Learning personalized actionable domain models" from my IBM Watson internship -- IBM Docket No. YOR920170076US1 was filed in March 2017.
- A patent on "Autonomous learning of actionable models from unstructured data" from IBM Watson Internship -- IBM Docket No. YOR920161597US1 was filed in January 2017.
- Ece Kamar,Lydia Manikonda, "Complementing the Execution of AI Systems with Human Computation", AAAI Workshop on Crowdsourcing, Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence Agents 2017 [pdf]
- Lydia Manikonda, Vamsi Meduri, Subbarao Kambhampati "Tweeting the Mind and Instagramming the Heart: Exploring Differentiated Content Sharing on Social Media," International AAAI Conference on Web and Social Media, 2016 [pdf]
- Lydia Manikonda, Heather Pon-Barry, Subbarao Kambhampati, " Venting Weight: Analyzing the Discourse of an Online Weight Loss Forum", Proceedings of AAAI 2016 -- Workshop on World Wide Web and Population Health Intelligence 2016 [pdf]
- Lydia Manikonda, Ragav Venkatesan, Subbarao Kambhampati, Baoxin Li "Trending Chic: Analyzing the Influence of Social Media on Fashion Brands," Preprint. arXiv:1512.01174 [pdf]
- Lydia Manikonda, Tathagata Chakraborti, Sushovan De, Kartik Talamadupula, Subbarao Kambhampati, "AI-MIX: How a Planner Can Help Guide Humans Towards a Better Crowdsourced Plan", Proceedings of Innovative Applications of Artificial Intelligence (IAAI), Quebec City, July 2014 [pdf] [slides]
- Lydia Manikonda, Heather Pon-Barry, Subbarao Kambhampati, "Discourse Analysis of User Forums in an Online Weight Loss Application", Proceedings of ACL Joint Workshop on Social Dynamics and Personal Attributes in Social Media, Baltimore, June 2014 [pdf] [slides]
- Lydia Manikonda, Yuheng Hu, Subbarao Kambhampati, "Analyzing User Activities, Demographics, Social Network Structure and User-Generated Content on Instagram", Preprint. arXiv:1410.8099v1 2014 [pdf]
- Lydia Manikonda, Tathagata Chakraborti, Sushovan De, Kartik Talamadupula, Subbarao Kambhampati, "AI-MIX: How a Planner Can Help Guide Humans Towards a Better Crowdsourced Plan", Proceedings of the ICAPS Scheduling and Planning Applications Workshop (SPARK), Portsmouth, June 2014 [pdf] [slides] **Winner of the "People's Choice Award" for the best demo at ICAPS 2014!
- Yuheng Hu, Lydia Manikonda, Subbarao Kambhampati, "What we Instagram: A First Analysis of Instagram Photo Content and User Types", Proceedings of 8th International AAAI Conference On Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM), Ann Arbor, June 2014 [pdf] [Wired article]
- Shashi Shekhar, KwangSoo Yang, Venkata M.V. Gunturi, Lydia Manikonda, Dev Oliver, Xun Zhou, Betsy George, Sangho Kim, Jeffrey M. R. Wolff, Qingsong Lu, "Evacuation Route Planning Algorithms: A Retrospective," International Journal of Geographical Information Science (IJGIS), 2012 [pdf]
- Ashish Garg, Lydia Manikonda, Shashank Kumar, Vikrant Krishna, Shyam Boriah, Michael Steinbach, Vipin Kumar, Durga Toshniwal, Christopher Potter, Steven Klooster, "A Model-Free Time Series Segmentation Approach for Land Cover Change Detection", NASA Conference on Intelligent Data Understanding (CIDU), 2011 [pdf] [slides]
- Lydia Manikonda, Raghvendra Mall, Vikram Pudi, Raghunath Rao, "Mining Nutrition Survey Data", IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence and Data Mining, Paris, France, April 2011 [pdf]
- Lydia Manikonda, Ashish Mangalampalli, Vikram Pudi, "UACI: Uncertain Associative Classifier for Object Class Identification", The 25th International Conference of Image and Vision Computing, Queenstown, New Zealand, November 2010 [pdf]
- Lydia Manikonda, Annu Tuli, Vikram Pudi, "ProMax: A Profit Maximizing Recommendation System for Market Baskets", SIGAI Workshop on Emerging Research Trends in AI, 2010 [pdf]