Curriculum Vitae (Download PDF Version)
Microsoft Research. Redmond, WA, May - July 2009
• Carried out research in the Database group with Paul Larson and Jingren Zhou.
• Enhanced the optimizer of a massive data distributed management system to make efficient use of common query sub-expressions.
IBM Research – Almaden Research Center. San Jose, CA, June - September 2008
• Carried out research in the Information Management group with Guy Lohman and Sandeep Tata.
• Designed a data management architecture that can inherently support unstructured and structured data.
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, August 2004 - Present
• Teaching Assistant for CS541 Database Systems and CS348 Information Systems.
• Designed and implemented a system that detects and reports conflicts among multi-source XML documents that describe biological objects like genes and proteins.
Imaginestics, LLC. West Lafayette, IN, May - July 2005
• Created and tuned a web services based system to support applications that manipulate databases of complex geometric objects.
Eurisko Technologies C.A.S. Lima, Peru, 2001-2003
• Co-founder and Manager.
• Designed and implemented database administration and tuning tools using Object Oriented technology.