Ways to Relax and Reduce Stress for Lupus Patients
Ways to Relax and Reduce Stress
- Use relaxation techniques
- Eye Relaxation
- Use imagery.
- Use affirmations.
- Have a positive mental attitude.
- Jane Fonda: Prime Time - Fit & Strong Video
(Great video for people with hip replacements or people who can't get down on the floor!)
- Line dance.
- Pamper yourself:
- European Facial
- Spa Manicure / Spa Pedicure
- Full Body Massage
- Listen to soothing music.
Music gives wings to the mind and flight to the imagination. -- Author Unknown
Song dedicated to the one I love
- Give and receive a hug.
- Talk to a friend.
- Reach out and touch someone.
- Eat chocolate.
Did you you "desserts" spelled backwards
- Make friends with non-worriers.
- Schedule your day realistically.
- Set aside one day a week for rest and renewal.
- Do things that keep your mind active when you are homebound:
- Word Search Puzzles
- Jigsaw Puzzles
- Crossword Puzzles
Sudoku (I'm addicted!)
(I love it!)
- Watch classic "I Love Lucy" and "Golden Girls" episodes.
- Lecturer on Stress Management
Go back to Cyndee's home page.
Relaxation methods used by Cyndee Miller
Copyright © 1997-2017 Cyndee Miller
Page Last Updated: Sunday, January 1, 2017