Positive Thoughts for Lupus Patients
- Positive Thoughts
(Favorites of Cyndee Miller)
- Love yourself.
- Ask and ye shall receive.
- Hakuna Matata (no worries, from "The Lion King")
- Don't worry, be happy! (Bobby McFerrin)
- Enjoy the moment.
- For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness.
- Accentuate the positive, not the negative.
- It takes both the sun and the rain to make a rainbow.
- Success is getting up one more time than you fall down.
- When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on! (Franklin Delano Roosevelt)
"The Daily Motivator"
Ralph S. Marston, Jr.
Go back to Cyndee's home page.
Collection of these positive thoughts by Cyndee Miller
Copyright © 1997-2017 Cyndee Miller
Page Last Updated: Sunday, January 1, 2017