- Introduction to ASU 101, CS/CSE version
- Mentoring and retention
- Choosing CS as a major
- Transitioning from High School to University
- Review (that is view, read and try to understand) the following
three slide sets (powerpoint files):
to ASU 101
"New American University"
Fulton School of Engineering
- ASU Gmail
- Success Tips
- Take the Briggs Myers Personality test. Please note that personality
tests are not necessarily accurate but are often interesting,
entertaining and somewhat introspective. The test is at [PDF
- Interpret the results of your test using this guide [PDF
- Write a 1 page report on yourself. In this report, include all or
some of the following topics:
- Your preferred
Life motto or quote you find inspiring.
- Mission in life and
strategies to achieve.
- Passions or areas of interest
result of your Briggs Myers test (and whether you agree or not)
report is to be submitted by email to email@example.com [Tue