1. A site dedicated to Shirley Temple.
2. Kids write their opinions on a variety of subjects. They can help one another understand certain issues they are dealing with.
3. An article dealing with beauty standards. Talks about how their is one global standard of beauty and the dangers this involves.
4. This site has pop artists that are helping youths to fight racism.
5. This site goes into the effects that images in teen magazines are having on adolescent girls.
6. This site deals with the beauty of black hair. It talks about how over time black women have changed their hair to look white.
7. Home page for The Bluest Eye. Includes snippets from the book and an author bio.