Monster Hot Links
- After looking under the link “Press Release” what
novel did Toni Morrison win the Pulitzer Prize for? In relation to the
novel, what is significant about the awards on this link?
- Why does Jose B. Rivera maintain this website? What
is his philosophy? In a paragraph, create and explain your own neighborhood
- After reading a film review, answer three similar
questions of your choice from the perspective of Steve Harmon in Monster.
- Review one case on Court TV and summarize the main
points in 8 sentences.
- Look under Crime Stoppers. Do you think it’s morally
right or effective to post pictures and crimes for the general public to
view? Support your answer for both ideas.
- Who is Rudy Giuliani (include 5 facts) and where is he
mentioned in the novel?
- Write a page one to a journal entry using one of the
19 (the first is excluded) ideas in the article “20 Ways to Fill Page One.”
- What is incongruent with the summary of About BOP
(Bureau of Prisons) and Steve Harmon’s fears in jail?
- Within the film studies link, what film reviews are
available? How would you rate Steve’s future/potential film?
- After reading the West Memphis Three account, what
connections to you see in this case to Monster? What do these accounts
reveal about our legal system?