The program generates a simple exam seating chart with a given criteria. The program can take input and give results in various formats. To get get started within the program or get full list of commands type the following commands.
prolog commands. help.
- Normal seating (starts from beginning of the list)
- normal ( NUMBER , Result): Where NUMBER will be replaced by the number of students and Result will be output on screen.
- wnormal ( NUMBER ): Where NUMBER will be replaced by the number of students and the result would be output to a file. (Default: output.txt)
- listcheckn ( LIST1 , LIST2): Where LIST1 is a list of names of students and LIST2 is a list of seats.
- Reverse seating (starts from the end of list, keyword reverse is reserved in GProlog)
- reversez ( NUMBER , Result): Where NUMBER will be replaced by the number of students and Result will be output on screen.
- wnreversez ( NUMBER ): Where NUMBER will be replaced by the number of students and the result would be output to a file. (Default: output.txt)
- listcheckr (List of student names, List of seat numbers) - Enter a list of students and list of seats to get full output on screen.‘).
- To change the number of seats or the layout of the seats open the .html in any text editor and move the DOM elements around. It is self explanatory once you see the structure of the file.
- If you want to change the functionality of the buttons or the color of filled seats edit seatgen.js. For changing color of filled seats simply change the value of seat.style.backgroundColor in line 3.
- To change the size of seats or the visual gap between the seats edit style.css and edit the .seat class. It also has a self explanatory structure, all of the design css that is not required for seats was loaded from a separate file which makes editing this file much easier.