The workshop is relocated to Phoenix at Fiesta Inn Resort. Since the original workshop hotel couldn't offer room rates as negotiated earlier, the organizing committee decided to relocate the workshop to Phoenix. Phoenix is about 1.5 hours from Sedona and 3.5 hours from Grand Canyon.
Registration fees cover workshop proceedings, presentations, and refreshments. Please note that registration fees are non-refundable.
The proceedings of SBP'08 is also available at Amazon for $129.00.
Please use one of the followsing forms to complete your registration. Receipts will be available at the workshop upon request.
The SBP08 workshop will take place at the Fiesta Inn Resort in Phoenix, Arizona. The hotel provides the following rates (excluding tax) for workshop attendees between March 31st - April 2nd, 2008.
The cut-off date for reservation is March 17th, 2008. Reservations can be made online or by phone 1(800)528-6481 (group code ASU - COMPUTING SCIENCE).
Fiesta Resort Conference Center
Nearby Airport and Shuttle Service:
Phoenix Sky harbor International Airport is located 5 miles away (around 10 mins driving) from the hotel. Shuttle service is available between airport and Fiesta Inn Resort. The shuttles leave every 1/2 hour. Please proceed to the courtesy desk after arrival at the airport; dial Fiesta Inn Resort and the hotel complementary shuttle will come and pick you up.
From Sky harbor airport to Fiesta Inn Resort:
1. Take exit towards Highway 202
2. Before getting into 202, take the Priest Dr. Exit toward Center Pkwy.
3. Turn right at N Priest Dr. and drive 2 miles.
4. The hotel is on your right once you pass the intersection of Broadway Road and Priest Dr.
View Larger Map
From Fiest Inn Resort to Sky Harbor airport:
1. Head north on S Priest Dr. for 2.2 miles.
2. Turn left onto the ramp to airport once you pass the bridge (Just follow the signs there)
3. Keep on the left lane and follow the signs to the airport.
View Larger Map
This workshop is sponsored by Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL).