|Decision Analysis and System Dynamics Resources|
|Hosted by Craig W. Kirkwood (bio)|
These resources are useful for learning and applying quantitative methods to improve decision making in situations with uncertainty, multiple conflicting objectives, or dynamic change. For further information, consult the Decision Analysis Society, the System Dynamics Society, or the System Dynamics Mega Link List
Decision analysis software and exercises
Decision analysis reference material
• D. L. Keefer, C. W. Kirkwood, and J. L. Corner, Summary of Decision Analysis Applications in the Operations Research Literature, 1990-2001, 2002.
Strategic decision making: Multiobjective decision analysis with spreadsheets
The bibliographic citation for this book is Craig W. Kirkwood, Strategic Decision Making: Multiobjective Decision Analysis with Spreadsheets, Duxbury Press, Belmont, CA, 1997, ISBN 0-534-51692-0. It is available from the publisher at www.cengage.com or from amazon.com or Barnes & Noble.
• Outline for a course using the book
| • Support materials for the beer game production-distribution exercise |
• Business Process Analysis Workshops: System Dynamics Models
• New Product Dynamics: Illustrative System Dynamics Models
• System Dynamics Methods: A Quick Introduction
• Systems Thinking: Managing the White Spaces in an Organization
• Vensim PLE Quick Reference and Tutorial
Last updated September 25, 2013.
|Craig W. Kirkwood (craig.kirkwood "AT" asu.edu)|
Department of Supply Chain Management, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ 85287-4706