- C. Fan, S.W. Myint, S.Rey, and W. Li (2017).
Time series evaluation of landscape dynamics using annual Landsat imagery and
spatial statistical modeling: Evidence from the Phoenix metropolitan region.
International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geoinformation
, 58, 12-25.
- X. Li, W. Li, A. Middel, S.L. Harlan, A. Brazel, and B.L. Turner (2016). Remote sensing of the surface urban heat island and land architecture in Phoenix, Arizona: combined effects of land composition and configuration and cadastral-demographic-economic factors.
Remote Sensing of Environment , 174 (2016), 233-243.
- F. Chao, W. Li, L. Wolf, and S. Myint (2015). A spatiotemporal compactness pattern analysis of congressional districts to assess partisan gerrymandering: A case study with California and North Carolina. Annals of Association of American Geographers. (in press)
- W. Li and M.F. Goodchild (2015). An optimization technique for addressing DEM misregistration in hilly terrains. Annals of GIS. DOI:10.1080/19475683.2015.1085438.
- M.J. Widener and W. Li (2014). Using geolocated Twitter data to monitor the prevalence of healthy and unhealthy food references across the US. Journal of Applied Geography, (Accepted).
- K. Cao, B. Huang, M. Li and W. Li,2014. Calibrating a cellular automata model for understanding rural–urban land conversion: a Pareto front-based multi-objective optimization approach. International Journal of Geographical Information Science, (ahead-of-print), 1-19.
- B. Zhou, C. Yeh, W. Li and W. Zhang,2012. Large-scale pulse compression for costas signal with GPGPU. 1st International Workshop on Modern Accelerator Technologies for GIScience, Columbus, Ohio, USA.
- B. Zhou, C. Ye, W. Li, M. Song, 2012. General-purpose graphics processing unit based large-scale pulse compression for a Costas signal. Shandong Science, 25(6), 47-53.
- Y. Ren, W. Li and C. Yang, 2008. Multi-scale line model for progressive transmission. Computer Engineering, 34(8), 25-28.
- B. Zhou, X. Wang, Y. Peng and W. Li, 2007. The design of reconfigurable high speed data transmission in real-time image processing system. Control & Automation, 23(2), 15-17.
- L. Zhou, Y. Zhang and W. Li, 2004. Adaptive tracking filter with input signal. Chinese Journal of Radio Science, 19(3), 354-356.